Wednesday 20 November 2013

STROLLING DOWN MEMORY LANE 20/11/2012

I've always wanted to write something that started like that.
So, since today happens to be the first time I have a "a year ago" post, I couldn't miss the chance.

So, one year ago it was...

CHICKPEAS, ONION AND MINT SALAD, CHINESE CABBAGE AND OLIVES –YES, IT’S ANOTHER SALAD, WE JUST CAN’T GET ENOUGH- AND SMOKED CHEESE SANDWICH.



And the one of today was, oh boy, another salad.
Uhm, maybe not a master of creativity.
But, you see, I'm doing it for you: I could experiment and brag about supercomplicated and fancy looking recipes, but then, what about you? Would you really feel inspired to cook? Or would you just look at some nice pictures and then crawl back on the sofa wondering what you could possibly cook today?
So, if I keep a low profile, without flaunting my mastery of cooking, I'm doing it for you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...